Terms and Conditions at Pilates Body Aligned - Wells, Somerset.
1. Pilates with PBA’s timetable and terms are subject to change. We may at any time choose to withdraw a type of session, price option or promotion.
2. Prices may increase at any time. We will give you no less than 14 days notice of such increase by updating the website, and informing you via email or in person.
3. No refunds will be given on class blocks once purchased.
4. All lessons must be booked in advance via email or telephone. If you require assistance to make your booking we will be happy to help via email at email@example.com
5. When you make a booking, it will be treated as used whether or not you attend the session or if you gave us less than 24 hrs to cancel or rescheduled your booking.
6. If you provide 24 hrs notice we will offer you a ‘catch up’ class in another class during the same block ( space permitting).
7. Drop ins are not accepted due to class number limitations.
8. Please arrive on time for your class. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be able to join the class, and your booking will be treated as a late cancellation. Due to health and safety regulations, there are absolutely no exceptions.
9. Our group mat work classes are limited to 12 clients per class.
10. When purchasing a block of private classes, please note that your purchase must be used within 6 months of purchase. There are no exceptions.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE CLASSES: WE REQUIRE 24H NOTICE TO CANCEL YOUR SESSION. You may cancel or reschedule via email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. To ensure that we receive your cancellation outside the 24 hr window, the best way to cancel or to reschedule your class or session is through text message (07984426488). If you give us 24 hrs notice, you will not be charged for your session and it will be available to use at another time within the period of purchase. If you neglect to give us 24 hrs notice to cancel or reschedule your booking, it will be treated as having been used, whether or not you attend, and you will not be entitled to a refund or to reschedule. There are no exceptions.
13. If we have to cancel your session, for any reason, we will do our best to give you advance notice and in such instances, it will be available to use for another booking. It is your responsibility to make sure we have the best way to contact you to notify you of cancellations.
14. You cannot transfer unused sessions or bookings without permission. Such permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
15. Class bookings are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients.
When booking you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions:
• I conﬁrm that I have/will complete the Client Enrollment Questionnaire to the best of my belief and will declare any other reason why I should not undertake a course of exercise. (The Client Enrollment Questionnaire will be emailed to you). • I understand that Pilates exercises are safe but I acknowledge that it is recommended that I receive medical clearance from my doctor before starting Pilates sessions. • I will inform my teacher before the session of any changes in my health or medical status which may affect my ability to exercise e.g. muscle or joint pain, new medication or an injury. • I agree that if I feel unwell I won’t attend the session. This is for my own safety and the well-being of other clients. • I understand that all exercise carries a risk of injury. I assume full responsibility in Pilates sessions at my sole risk and I will stop exercising if I feel any pain and inform my instructor if I feel any discomfort during or after a session. • I understand my instructor can accept no liability for personal injury if your doctor has advised you against such exercise, if you fail to follow instructions on safety or technique or if injury is caused by negligence of another participant. • I understand it is not advisable to do Pilates for weeks 8-14 of pregnancy(unless by special arrangement with your instructor. • I understand I need to wait until 6 weeks post birth before I resume Pilates or 8-12 weeks post C-section (depending on your recovery). • I understand if I sign up for a block it is for a set number of weeks & is non refundable & non transferable. • I expressly agree that I have been informed that Pilates involves possible risks & all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk & that My teacher nor Pilates Body Aligned shall be liable to me for any claims, demands, injuries or damages.
Website Use Information published on this website is provided for the use of Pilates with Pilates Body Aligned visitors. Please be advised that although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. Please be aware that Pilates Body Aligned may alter the information on its website from time to time. Continuing to use our site implies that you agree to these terms